Collaborative Law Divorce – What is it?
Collaborative Law is a recent approach by specially trained and accredited family lawyers nationwide to manage divorce in a more dignified way.
We are convinced that the Collaborative Law approach is the future for family work, with sensitive, specially trained collaborative Family Lawyers working together to sort out problems quickly and cost effectively, avoiding the stress, delay and confrontational approach that any court application can involve.
The collaborative approach can be used to resolve many different types of family dispute, including:
• Divorce and / or separation or breakdown of Civil Partnership
• Disputes concerning children including issues regarding removal of children from the Jurisdiction, contact, residence and specific issues, for example which school a child should attend
• Financial matters
• Pre-nuptial agreements
• Living together agreements for cohabiting couples
• Disputes concerning couples who have been cohabiting
• Other family issues for example those involving Grandparents or other relatives
Call our specialist Collaborative Law team today
ANDOVER  364433
FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
OR email our team using the email contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.