• Our Family Mediators may have a number of sessions with you and your partner in an attempt to assist you reaching agreement – typically this can be between 3 and 5 sessions each lasting up to a couple of hours.
• Our family mediators provide impartial guidance in helping you both reach a fair and practical solution.
• You can seek advice from your own independent solicitor at any stage as to whether the settlement you are discussing is fair and is likely to be approved by the court.
• When you have both reached a settlement you are content with, your own solicitor finalises legal formalities.
• Resolution-trained family mediators routinely conduct mediation alone. However they can, if you wish, work alongside a second mediator. This is called co-mediation.
For more about how family mediation can help you, contact us today
SALISBURY  422300
AMESBURY  622992
ANDOVER  364433
FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
OR email our team using the email contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.